Quite the cornucopia of conundrums and conspiracies:
The meaning of unlucky 13. What the heck is so unlucky about it? Who came up with that ridiculous idea, anyway?
Have we really reached a point in the development of artificial intelligence where we need to start considering the legal rights of “electronic persons”? Some in the European Parliament seem to think so.
John brings his usual Pollyanna-esque blind optimism to the proceedings with more evidence of the impending collapse of civilization.
Speaking of the end of all things, check out this chilling video:
We discuss up-to-the-minute developments in the decades-old mystery of D.B. Cooper, who jumped from a plane over Oregon with two hundred thousand dollars cash and disappeared without a trace.
And much, much more!
So many links:
- Hong Kong man spends 1.5 years, $50K to build his own female robot
- Man buys $27 of bitcoin, forgets about them, finds they’re now worth $886k
- “Close to tears, he left at the intermission”: how Stanley Kubrick upset Arthur C Clarke
- No, That Trump/Russia Dossier Isn’t an Elaborate 4chan Hoax
- Robot kill switches & legal status: MEPs endorse AI proposal
- Isaac Asimov’s “Three Laws of Robotics”
- C-SPAN coverage mysteriously overtaken by Russia state television
- DOD successfully tests terrifying swarm of 104 micro-drones
- Catholic priest who inspired The Exorcist died from a fall after a ‘possessed’ child spoke to him and he was ‘pushed over by an invisible force’, CIA agent claims
- The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 13
- Scientists say they may have new evidence in D.B. Cooper case
- Citizen Sleuths Analyze the D.B. Cooper Case
- Is civilisation heading for a COLLAPSE? Mathematical historian predicts political turmoil will peak in the 2020
- Election Hack Report FAQ: What You Need to Know
- White House fails to make case that Russian hackers tampered with election
- The Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer